|250mg||30pills||$24.99||$0.83 per pill|
|250mg||60pills||$41.99||$0.70 per pill|
|250mg||90pills||$56.99||$0.63 per pill|
|250mg||120pills||$68.99||$0.57 per pill|
|250mg||180pills||$93.99||$0.52 per pill|
|500mg||10pills||$14.99||$1.50 per pill|
|500mg||30pills||$37.99||$1.27 per pill|
|500mg||60pills||$67.99||$1.13 per pill|
|500mg||90pills||$92.99||$1.03 per pill|
|500mg||120pills||$112.99||$0.94 per pill|
|500mg||180pills||$153.99||$0.86 per pill|
|500mg||360pills||$307.99||$0.86 per pill|
|750mg||30pills||$70.99||$2.37 per pill|
|750mg||60pills||$112.99||$1.88 per pill|
|750mg||90pills||$151.99||$1.69 per pill|
|750mg||120pills||$182.99||$1.52 per pill|
|750mg||180pills||$246.99||$1.37 per pill|
|1000mg||30pills||$116.99||$3.90 per pill|
|1000mg||60pills||$193.99||$3.23 per pill|
|1000mg||90pills||$264.99||$2.94 per pill|
|1000mg||120pills||$320.99||$2.67 per pill|
|1000mg||180pills||$437.99||$2.43 per pill|
Generic Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is an effective antibacterial, antimicrobial, bacterial agent.
Indications for use
The drug is used to treat infections of ENT organs, joints, bones, organs of the abdominal cavity, respiratory tract (include sinusitis, sinusitis, frontal sinusitis, chlamydia, tonsillitis, adnexitis, cystic fibrosis, salpingitis, endometritis, typhoid fever and others).
This antimicrobial agent has a wide spectrum of action. It has a bactericidal effect, suppresses DNA gyrase and inhibits bacterial DNA synthesis.
It is highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
It is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase, methicillin-resistant strains), some strains of Enterococcus spp., Campylobacter spp., Legionella spp., Mycoplasma spp., Chlamydia spp., Mycobacterium spp.
Cipro is active against bacteria producing β-lactamases.
Ureaplasma urealyticum, Clostridium difficile, Nocardia asteroides are resistant to ciprofloxacin. The action against Treponema pallidum is not well studied.
Instructions for use
Take the drug as directed by a specialist. The dosage of the drug is determined individually depending on the condition of the body, body weight, age of the patient and the development of the infectious process.
It is recommended to take this drug on an empty stomach, with plenty of water.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, LDH, bilirubin, pseudomembranous colitis;
- Central nervous system: headache, dizziness, tiredness, sleep disturbances, nightmares, hallucinations, fainting, visual disturbances;
- Urinary system: crystalluria, glomerulonephritis, dysuria, polyuria, albuminuria, hematuria, a transient increase in serum creatinine;
- Hemopoietic system: eosinophilia, leukopenia, neutropenia, a change in the number of platelets;
- Cardiovascular system: tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, arterial hypotension;
- Allergic reactions: skin itching, urticaria, Quincke’s edema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, arthralgia;
- Adverse reactions associated with chemotherapeutic action: candidiasis;
- Other: vasculitis.
Interaction with other drugs
- The simultaneous use of ciprofloxacin with didanosine decreases the absorption of ciprofloxacin due to the formation of ciprofloxacin complexones with aluminum and magnesium buffers contained in didanosine;
- The simultaneous use with warfarin increases the risk of bleeding;
- The simultaneous use of ciprofloxacin and theophylline may increase the concentration of theophylline in blood plasma, which leads to an increased risk of developing toxic effects associated with theophylline;
- The simultaneous administration of antacids, as well as drugs containing aluminum, zinc, iron or magnesium ions, can cause a decrease in the absorption of ciprofloxacin, so the interval between the intake of these drugs should be at least 4 hours.
- Hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin or other drugs from the group of fluoroquinolones; Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency;
- Pseudomembranous colitis;
- Children under 18 years old;
- Lactation (breastfeeding).
The drug should be used with caution in the presence of severe cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebrovascular accidents, mental illness, convulsive syndrome, epilepsy, severe renal and / or liver failure, elderly patients.
Pregnancy and lactation
Cipro is contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding. The active substance of the drug penetrates into the placental barrier and is excreted in breast milk.
Experimental studies found out that the medication causes arthropathy.
If severe and prolonged diarrhea occurs during or after treatment with Cipro, the diagnosis of pseudomembranous colitis should be excluded, which requires immediate withdrawal of the drug and appropriate treatment.
If you experience pain in the tendons or when the first signs of tendovaginitis appear, treatment should be discontinued.
During treatment with this antibiotic, it is necessary to drink a sufficient amount of fluid while observing normal diuresis.
During treatment, contact with direct sunlight should be avoided.
Patients taking these pills should be careful when driving a car and engaging in other potentially dangerous activities that require increased attention and speed of psychomotor reactions (especially with the simultaneous use of alcohol).