|25mg||10pills||$13.99||$1.40 per pill|
|25mg||30pills||$21.99||$0.73 per pill|
|25mg||60pills||$40.99||$0.68 per pill|
|25mg||90pills||$55.99||$0.62 per pill|
|25mg||120pills||$67.99||$0.57 per pill|
|25mg||180pills||$90.99||$0.51 per pill|
|25mg||360pills||$163.99||$0.46 per pill|
|50mg||10pills||$12.99||$1.30 per pill|
|50mg||30pills||$30.99||$1.03 per pill|
|50mg||60pills||$57.99||$0.97 per pill|
|50mg||90pills||$79.99||$0.89 per pill|
|50mg||120pills||$97.99||$0.82 per pill|
|50mg||180pills||$134.99||$0.75 per pill|
|50mg||360pills||$244.99||$0.68 per pill|
|100mg||10pills||$15.99||$1.60 per pill|
|100mg||30pills||$41.99||$1.40 per pill|
|100mg||60pills||$74.99||$1.25 per pill|
|100mg||90pills||$92.99||$1.03 per pill|
|100mg||120pills||$111.99||$0.93 per pill|
|100mg||180pills||$150.99||$0.84 per pill|
Clomid is an oral medication that can be used to stimulate ovulation.
Mechanism of action
The drug reduces the concentration of the hormone estrogen with its increased content, the drug has an estrogenic effect with a hormone deficiency. Small doses increase prolactin activity and lead to ovulation.
- Anovulatory infertility (ovulation induction);
- Amenorrhea (dysgonadotropic form);
- Secondary amenorrhea;
- Post-contraceptive amenorrhea;
- Stein-Leventhal syndrome (polycystic ovary syndrome);
- Galactorrhea (against the background of a pituitary tumor);
- Chiari-Frommel syndrome (syndrome of prolonged postpartum amenorrhea-galactorrhea);
- Androgen deficiency;
- Oligospermia (in men).
Instructions for use
In order for the drug to work, it is recommended to use it in accordance with the instructions for use:
- One tablet (50 mg) is taken before bedtime;
- The first tablet is taken on the 5th day of the period;
- With amenorrhea, tablets can be taken on any day of the cycle;
- The duration of treatment is 5 days;
- If there is no result, the dosage can be increased to 150 mg per day;
- It is not recommended to combine the drug with alcohol since the effectiveness may be reduced.
Do not take Generic Clomid if you have any of the listed conditions:
- hepatic and / or renal failure;
- ovarian cyst (with the exception of polycystic ovary syndrome);
- swelling or pituitary gland;
- thyroid dysfunction;
- impaired adrenal function;
- metrorrhagia of unclear etiology;
- long-term or recently developed visual impairment;
- genital neoplasms;
- insufficiency of ovarian function on the background of hyperprolactinemia;
- lactation (breastfeeding);
- galactose intolerance, lactase deficiency or glucose malabsorption;
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Central nervous system: with an overdose – dizziness, headache; depression, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia;
- Digestive system: with an overdose – nausea, periodic vomiting; possible pain in the epigastric region;
- Endocrine system: hot flashes similar to the symptoms of menopause, cystic ovarian enlargement (especially with Stein-Leventhal syndrome); rarely — dysmenorrhea;
- Dermatological reactions: with prolonged use – reversible hair loss;
- Metabolism: an increase in body weight;
- Allergic reactions: rarely – urticaria, allergic dermatitis;
- Other: sensation of heat and visual impairment (disappear after cessation of treatment); rarely – chest pain, increased urination and polyuria, pain in the testicles (in men).
Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, vasomotor flushing, visual impairment (decreased visual acuity, scintillating scotoma), ovarian enlargement, pain in the pelvic or abdominal organs.
Treatment: after discontinuation of the drug, symptomatic treatment is recommended. There is no data on the possible elimination of the drug through dialysis.
With a negative result (lack of ovulation), it is inappropriate to conduct more than three courses of treatment.
After taking Clomid, the use of progesterone is recommended in order to prevent corpus luteum failure.
Since the drug can cause a change in visual acuity, patients are prohibited from driving vehicles and working with moving mechanisms.