|30mg||10pills||$16.99||$1.70 per pill|
|30mg||20pills||$30.99||$1.55 per pill|
|30mg||30pills||$41.99||$1.40 per pill|
|30mg||60pills||$75.99||$1.27 per pill|
|30mg||90pills||$102.99||$1.14 per pill|
|30mg||120pills||$124.99||$1.04 per pill|
|30mg||180pills||$170.99||$0.95 per pill|
|60mg||10pills||$22.99||$2.30 per pill|
|60mg||20pills||$41.99||$2.10 per pill|
|60mg||30pills||$58.99||$1.97 per pill|
|60mg||60pills||$105.99||$1.77 per pill|
|60mg||90pills||$148.99||$1.66 per pill|
|60mg||120pills||$185.99||$1.55 per pill|
|60mg||180pills||$242.99||$1.35 per pill|
|90mg||10pills||$40.99||$4.10 per pill|
|90mg||20pills||$61.99||$3.10 per pill|
|90mg||30pills||$85.99||$2.87 per pill|
|90mg||60pills||$157.99||$2.63 per pill|
|90mg||90pills||$217.99||$2.42 per pill|
|90mg||120pills||$263.99||$2.20 per pill|
|90mg||180pills||$359.99||$2.00 per pill|
Priligy is an effective drug for the treatment of premature ejaculation and prolonging sexual intercourse. The drug normalizes the work of the male sexual function. The active substance (dapoxetine) normalizes the reflex function of ejaculation.
The drug composition includes the active substance dapoxetine in dosages of 30 or 60 mg (depending on the form of release) and excipients (film coating): monocrystalline cellulose lactose monohydrate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Priligy is available in the form of gray tablets of a convex form covered by a film shell. One tablet size has the dosage of active substances contained. The tablets are released in a blister pack with a different quantity.
The mechanism of action
Dapoxetine, the main active component of Priligy, is a unique, short-acting, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It has been clinically proven that the drug is effective in the treatment of premature ejaculation in men aged 18 years and older. About 27 – 34% of men of all age groups suffer from premature ejaculation. Dapoxetine prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse by 3-4 times.
SSRIs block receptors in the cerebral cortex, absorbing serotonin, acting selectively and delaying ejaculation. Unlike other drugs of selective action, the effect of which is achieved within 2 weeks, Dapoxetine hydrochloride begins to act from the first dose.
The duration of exposure to the body is relatively short from 2 to 3 hours, during which time the concentration of Dapoxetine in the blood decreases by 50% from the initial one. Thus, the optimal effect is achieved within 30 minutes to 2 hours after the drug intake.
Mode of application
Dapoxetine in a dosage of 60mg is washed down with water. Do not use this drug more than once a day. A doctor’s consultation is required. Dapoxetine can be taken with or without food. Excessive alcohol consumption is not recommended during the treatment of premature ejaculation.
- Hypersensitivity to dapoxetine or any excipients;
- Severe heart disease;
- Moderate and severe liver dysfunction;
- Severe renal impairment;
- Children and adolescents under the age of 18;
- Lactose intolerance.
In the course of clinical trials of dapoxetine in Priligy, the following dose-dependent side effects were defined:
- Fatigue and fatigue.
A number of undesirable side reactions have also been identified:
- peripheral nervous system – anxiety, decreased libido, anxiety.
- central nervous system (CNS) – dizziness and headache, increased drowsiness, tremors, decreased concentration.
- organs of vision and hearing – blurred vision.
- skin – cold sweat, hyperhidrosis.
- general condition – weakness, malaise, asthenia.
Do not take Dapoxetine with any of the following drug groups:
- meds used to treat depression are called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs);
- other drugs used to treat depression;
- drugs used in schizophrenia treatment;
- lithium, drugs for the treatment of the bipolar disorder;
- Linezolid – an antibiotic;
- Tryptophan – sleeping pills;
- St. John’s wort – herbal medicine;
- Tramadol – a strong painkiller;
- drugs used to treat migraines.
You should not take dapoxetine at the same time as any of the above drugs. In addition, you must stop taking these drugs 14 days before you start taking Dapoxetine.
Within 7 days after the discontinuation of Dapoxetine, it is not recommended to use the following medications:
- some drugs used to treat fungal infections, including ketoconazole and itraconazole;
- medications used to treat HIV infection, including ritonavir, nelfinavir, and atazanavir;
- medications used to treat infections, including telithromycin;
- Nefazodone – antidepressants.
Do not take dapoxetine if you are taking any of the above drugs. Be sure to consult a doctor if you need to take other medications along with taking Dapoxetine tablets.
Taking Dapoxetine with alcohol is not recommended; under the influence of alcohol, side effects may be intensified, which may result in an increased risk to your health.