This page describes the conditions that govern the use of this website, developed by Mecixan Pharmacy (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”, “We”, “Pharmacy”, “Company”).
We may at any time change the conditions set forth in these Rules, and such changes shall enter into force immediately after their publication on the Site.
You must familiarize yourself with these Rules before each use of the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the publication of the amended Rules, this means your consent to comply with the Rules with all their changes.
If any conditions of these Rules or changes to them are unacceptable to you, you may not start using the Site.
The materials published on the Site are intended for personal non-commercial use. All materials published on the Site, including but not limited to news, photos, images, illustrations, audio and video clips (hereinafter referred to as “materials” or “content”) are protected by copyright and are owned or controlled by the Company or a party, which is a content provider. You must comply with all additional notices of copyright, information, or limitations contained on any page.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright in accordance with the current laws and international copyright. You do not have the right to change, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce, distribute, or in any way use the content of the site (including software) fully or partially.
Commercial (company) names, trademarks, etc. or third parties are protected by copyright. Any provision specified in these Rules may not be construed as granting, indirectly, by default or otherwise, any license or right to use the trademark, patent, design rights or copyrights of the Company or third parties.
You can download or copy the contents of the Site, other components and elements displayed on the Site, for personal use only, subject to compliance with all copyrights and other notices contained therein. Copying or storage of any content for purposes other than personal use is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
Internet publications and mobile applications are allowed to use the information posted on the Site for free, provided that the hyperlink is open and the source is mentioned no lower than the first paragraph and no more than one and a half thousand characters of the original text. The use of a larger volume of text is possible only with the written permission of the Company.
The use of information means any reproduction, publication, distribution, processing, translation, inclusion of its parts in other works and other methods provided for by the current Copyright Law.
The company provides written permission to use its materials to third parties at its discretion on the basis of an appeal sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the obligatory indication of the return postal address. The company reserves the right in the process of considering the application to require from third parties any additional information necessary to make a decision on the issue of a written permit. The use of Company materials is possible only after a third party has received written permission.
The Company does not guarantee or confirm the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements or other information provided on this Site. You acknowledge that relying on such opinions, advice, statements or other information, you act at your own risk. The materials on the Site are distributed as-is, without any warranties. You hereby confirm that you use the Site at your own risk.
Communication between the Site and users
The company may contact you by e-mail regarding your participation in the user survey and ask questions in order to improve current or future materials. This information will be used to improve the operation of the Site and for a better understanding of our users. Any information that we receive in such surveys will not be transferred on to third parties, except for generalized depersonalized data.
Termination of access to the Site
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting email@example.com. You will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail that the application to delete the account has been accepted and your access will be terminated within 24 hours.
The Company may, at its discretion, remove or suspend access to the entire Site or its part for any reason, including violation or non-fulfillment of these Rules.
These Rules apply in accordance with the current laws. Any disputes on the implementation of these Rules will be resolved by the appropriate court, in the manner determined by the current legislation of the country.
Correspondence should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree to immediately report any copyright infringement regarding the materials on the Site. Report any claims on your part regarding copyright infringement regarding the materials contained on the Site to email@example.com.
Content may contain links to other websites, resources, and advertisers. Since we are not responsible for the availability of these external resources or their contents, in case of doubt regarding any external link, contact the administrator of such a website.
The Company respects the confidential (personal) information of all persons who visited the Site, as well as those who use the services provided by the Site; in this connection, the Company seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a collection of information about an individual that has been identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and ensuring the most comfortable conditions for using the Site services for each user.
Collection and use of personal data
When the user uses the Site services, the Company processes the user data, namely: – data provided by the user both when filling out order forms and in the process of using the services; cookies; IP addresses; parameters and settings of Internet browsers.
The company collects only those personal data (for example, your name, email address, contact phone number, etc.) that you knowingly and voluntarily provided as the subject of personal data for the purposes of use of the Site services, which, in accordance with the requirements of the law, is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing formulated in this Policy.
Please note: The company is limited to collecting the minimum amount of information necessary solely to fulfill the request of the subject of personal data. In any case, when information that is not required to be requested is requested, the user will be notified when this information is collected.
The company does not collect any information regarding the processing of which the legislation establishes certain requirements, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties and trade unions, conviction of a criminal offense or conviction of a criminal punishment, as well as data relating to health, sexuality, biometric or genetic data.
The company collects data about the statistics of visits to the Site. The information may contain information about connections, traffic, the user’s browser, as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and staying on the Site.
Purpose of using personal data
Your personal data is used to ensure the provision of services of the Site, the exchange of information / news, relations in the field of advertising and communication in accordance.
Period of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for a period no longer than is necessary for the purposes of their processing.
After the subject of personal data ceases to be a user of the Site, his or her personal data is also automatically deleted.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that are sent to a web browser and stored on a user’s device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or another device with which the user visits the Site.
Cookies can be eternal and stored on the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (session cookies), that is, they are stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into main (set directly by the Site you visit) and third-party (set by other sites).
- when a user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
- in most cases, the default web browser allows cookies to be automatically saved on the user’s device;
- disabling cookies may lead to a restriction of access to published materials and / or inadequate functioning of the Site services.
The Company takes care of its users and tries to make the stay on the Site as comfortable as possible, and for this the Company needs to analyze the behavior, preferences and interests of the user using cookies. Such an analysis will help the Company to improve the experience of interacting with the Site, to determine the most convenient interface and navigation of the Service.
The Company uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – are needed for the user to move around the web page and when using certain services, for example, to access protected pages, register and authorize, search the Site. They also memorize previous user actions when switching to the previous page in the same session;
- Operational cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. The following metrics can be examples of such data: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were most interesting to the user, how effective one or another advertising and / or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource, and solely for the above purposes;
- Functional cookies – used to save settings or configurations that are stored on a user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data may include the following metrics: user name, information on comments left, site language, location, information about whether the user was provided with any information or selected advantages earlier, as well as other site settings. To make the experience more pleasant after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties that have permission from the web resource, and solely for the above purposes.
The site is not intended for minors. The company takes security issues very seriously, especially with regard to persons under the age of majority, in connection with which, for its part, the company calls on parents to explain to their children Internet security issues, their specific purpose and the need to use certain services of the Site.
Company interaction with third parties regarding personal data
The Company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except in cases where such transfer is a legal requirement, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set forth in this Policy. The Company understands that personal information is a value and inalienable content, including the personal non-property rights of any individual, and therefore takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latest to the Company.
Protection of personal information
The company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute protection from any threats that arise outside the regulation of the Company.
The Company ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The Company provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Company.
Rights of the subject of personal data
The company brings to your attention information about your rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the law, namely:
- know about the sources of collection, the purpose of their processing, the owner or manager of personal data or to provide an appropriate instruction regarding the receipt of this information to authorized persons, except as otherwise provided by law;
- receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, in particular, information about third parties to whom personal data is transmitted;
- access to your personal data;
- present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- make a reasoned demand regarding the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and manager of personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or dishonors the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- apply with complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Company or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process your personal data during the provision of consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data;
- protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences.
In order to update, gain access, make changes, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to the Company in accordance with this Policy, or if there are any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data that are processed By company, please contact the Company by email.
Changes to the Policy
Changes and additions may be made to this Policy periodically and without prior notice to the user about this.
In the event of significant changes to this Policy, the Company will post on the Site and indicate the date on which these changes take effect. If during the specified period you do not refuse to accept them in writing, this will mean that you agree to the relevant changes to the Policy.
We ask you to revise the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.